This is only a sample.
We are seeking an experienced Call Center Team Leader to lead day-to-day operations of a team of customer service representatives (CSR’s) by monitoring, developing and coaching them to ensure consistent, quality customer service.
- Provide leadership and assistance to customer service representatives in resolving daily tactical customer issues
- Conduct CSR applicant interviews and recommend desirable candidates
- Conduct CSR performance evaluations
- Provide coaching and training to CSRs
- Manage CSR’s schedule adherence
- Inform customer service manager of problems as necessary
- Developing action plans for projects, special initiatives, etc.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with individuals and groups to ensure the success of daily business activities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, if necessary
- Consistently convey a positive attitude to teammates and callers/customers
- Recognize that all customer and company information is confidential and proprietary and is provided to you for the exclusive purpose of servicing customer requests; any other use of this information is prohibited. Confidential and proprietary information may not be copied, reproduced, or disseminated in any way.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Customer service background preferred
- Call center supervisory experience OR equivalent education and related business experience
- Sales experience preferred
- Multi-line telephone and PC experience
- Experience conducting business by phone and/or email
Knowledge, Skills, Proficiencies
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to positively influence callers/customers
- Effective problem solving skills
- Effective planning, organizing and execution skills
- PC proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook (email), Internet Explorer, etc.
- Mastery of spoken and written English is required as well as at least one additional languages
- Time management skills
- Reasonable flexibility in working schedule to accommodate department needs
- Availability to attend training and management meetings as scheduled
- According to the contract between the Company and the Employee