Motivation is a physiological feature that will lead your mind to attract towards the desired goals. One’s required the daily self-motivation to achieve their daily targets. Sometimes even the best employee experiences the nose-drive and they need a slight morale booster to regain their desired motivational level.
There are some people they need to be motivated from other people. Sometime we take so much pressure when we realize that there is something we really need to do but we are unable to do it and in this we really someone’s help to at least take a start with us.
Inner Motivation: Inner motivation is such thing when you get motivated by your own deeds and needs. Some hobbies can also play a good role this to motivate you. Games also take part in it. We get motivated from this as we starts enjoying the situation and we feel relax physically and mentally. In this process there is no such thing that we really need to do by hook or by crook.
External Motivation: External motivation plays a major role in our life. Sometimes we really know that from whom we can get motivated, but that person doesn’t aware of it. Sometimes your acting manager can also assist you in motivating you and to achieve your desired goals.
Manage your Motivation:
- Think in a positive manner
- Do not impose things on you.
- Clarify your Achievements
- Work on team based prospects. In that case your accountabilities will be shared.
- Request your management to give specific targets so you can extent your achievements
- Seek assistance to get the desired projects to work on.
- Go for the projects according to your interest and backgrounds.
- Balance your work asks for support.
- Manage your time.