This is only a sample.
We are seeking CSR’s with excellent telephone presence to build relationships with our customers. Successful CSR candidates will be highly motivated self-starters with the ability to deliver high quality customer service by handling as many as 200 inbound and/or outbound calls daily.
- Effectively communicate with customers to determine the nature of their request.
- Use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions while meeting caller’s/customer’s needs
- Provide cross-functional support (multiple client calls)
- Ensure the accurate and thorough processing of caller/customer requests by following call center guidelines and established best practices.
- Order entry and processing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, if necessary
- Consistently convey a positive attitude to teammates and callers/customers
- Recognize that all customer and company information is confidential and proprietary and is provided to you for the exclusive purpose of servicing customer requests; any other use of this information is prohibited. Confidential and proprietary information may not be copied, reproduced, or disseminated in any way.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum age, 20 years old
- Call center experience preferred
- Customer service background preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Multi-line telephone and PC experience
- Experience conducting business by phone and/or email
Knowledge, Skills, Proficiencies
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to positively influence callers/customers
- Effective problem solving skills
- Effective planning, organizing and execution skills
- PC proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook (email), Internet Explorer, etc.
- Mastery of spoken and written English is required as well as at least one additional languages
- According to the contract between the Company and the Employee